Premium Vinyl Siding
Clearview specializes in Siding Installations within West St Louis and St Charles Counties, MO. Our SolidCore Insulated, or Traditional Vinyl Siding systems delivers the warm, quality appearance of wood without the costly, time-consuming maintenance and repairs. Tasteful textures and handsome hues combine to produce a stunning exterior silhouette. With unequaled quality, pronounced performance advantages and alluring appearance, our selection of siding products combine authentic wood beauty with deep rich colors and unmatched durability, performance, energy efficiency and include the best warranties available. Including Lifetime, transferable warranties!
Clearview consistently ranks as one of the top Siding Replacement companies in Metro St. Louis County! In addition, Clearview consistently ranks as one of only 5% of Siding replacement companies that earn Angie’s List Super Service award each year, in both Window and Siding replacement categories!
You can view many of our project photo albums on Houzz.com
A home insulation system can have many benefits. Natural beauty from longer flat faces, significant insulation values, toughness, and the peace of mind of a lifetime warranty. So, when you want the best engineered vinyl siding system available, you want CraneBoard from Exterior Portfolio from Clearview Windows and Siding!
- Available in various widths – Double 4.5″, Double 6″, Double 7″, and Board & Batten profiles
- Choose from 17 colors.
- Increase insulation values with R-Values up to 2.5-3.5.
- Reduce noise up to 45%.
- 300% more impact resistance.
- Guaranteed against damage from cold, hot or humid environmental conditions.
- Fire and insect resistant.
- Lifetime warranties; life of the home, hail and labor.
The simple lines and ease of installation have made lap siding the most popular cladding for homes. The vinyl siding styles today include many different textures, shadow lines and colors to meet individual preferences. Give your home the prestigious presentation it craves. Available in several profile, Including, Standard Lap, Dutch Lap and Board & Batten profiles, its tasteful textures and handsome hues combine to produce a stunning exterior silhouette.
- Low-gloss finish that replicates the real look of cedar
- No Painting. No Scraping. True Maintenance Freedom!
- Extra thick .092″ full rollover Hurricane nailing hem provides 200 mph wind load performance
- Specially designed double nailing hem provides 170 mph wind load performance
- Extra-long 16′ panels means up to 33% fewer seams
- .046″ nominal thickness
- Lifetime Limed Warranty
Certifications & Awards:
- 2014 National Exterior Excellence Award – Norandex Building Materials
- VSI Certified Siding Installer
- Crane Certified Siding Company
- Certainteed/Wolverine Certified Master Craftsman
- Royal Gold Crown Authorized Dealer