Featuring Versetta Stone.
Now you can bring the timeless appeal of stone to your residence at an affordable price! Versetta Stone by Boral is a panelized stone veneer with a traditional look of quarried limestone fitted tightly together; a non-structural, cement-based manufactured stone veneer that offers the authentic beauty of traditional stone at an attractive cost. And, just like real stone, withstands the normal weather in any climate. Transform a plain wall to a focal point. Or, dress up a window or entry way. Add wainscoat cap around the perimeter of your home as the perfect home accent.
- Versetta Stone is made from lightweight aggregate materials, which are approximately one-quarter the weight of full-thickness stone.
- Delivers the authentic beauty of traditional stone masonry without the excess cost and installation time.
- NAHB Green Approved Product. Made from a minimum of 50% recycled content, which is validated by UL Environment.
- Several Colors and with 2 different styles: Ledgestone and Tight-Cut providing all the natural beauty and performance of real stone without the maintenance.
- No need to paint or seal. Versetta Stone is backed by a 50-year limited warranty.
Our crews are Highly Skilled and Trained in their areas of specialty. Therefore, all of our customers receive the same quality and consistent workmanship our reputation is built on. As such, we are proud to be one of only 5% of siding contractors to earn Angie’s List Super Service award winner each year since 2006!
Certifications & Awards:
- 2014 National Exterior Excellence Award – Norandex Building Materials.